ATC Unplugged Webinar - Diversity and Social Justice: A Starting Place
Thursday, December 08, 2022
01:00 PM - 02:00 PM
Unlike other online diversity trainings, this course introduces the concepts that the user or learner can utilize in their own lives immediately. Regardless of each participant’s identities and lived experiences, the concept of how we coexist, interact, and impact one another is imperative to build better teams, better connections, and deeper relationships.
Spend an hour reflecting on how you fit into the conversation of diversity. Coming to terms with our own unique positive and negative bias as well as how that intersects with our responsibility of perception and sense of entitlement to validation is the foundation of social justice work. Our experiences, choices, and impact, both intentional and unintentional, matter. This is the starting place.
• Recognizing difference and engagement habits;
• Personal reflection and seeking out new experiences;
• Feeling safe and prepared;
• Conscious and Unconscious Bias, both positive and negative;
• Recruitment, Retention, and Fit; and
• The role of Curiosity, Generosity, Authenticity, Vulnerability.
A Zoom Link will be sent by email to all registrants 24 hours before the webinar
Ticket Sales Ended
No tickets are available for this event.